Our Review Products
If you are looking for high quality, convenient and cost-effective exam preparation, our smartphone review apps are just what you need.
Test Taking Tips
You have worked hard in class but you won’t get certified or licensed unless you pass the test. We are committed to help you in your quest to pass the test and become an EMS provider.
The EMS Classroom
The EMS Classroom is a blog for students in EMS classes at any level. The blog will discuss everything from tips and tricks to current issues in EMS to clinical topics. Your input is always welcome…and maybe your instructor will stop by too. Subscribe to our blog RSS Feed.
Ten Things You Should Know About Medical Emergencies
1. Like trauma, some medical emergencies also require urgent transport.
2. Check the blood glucose.
3. No medications are benign or harmless.
4. You can give too much oxygen.
5. Altered mental status of any kind is a serious sign.
6. Medical patients develop shock too.
Our newest top 10 list for the rookie and the veteran!
1. EMS can be a passion and still not be your whole life.
2. Get a mentor. Be a mentor.
3. Hot shots come and hot shots go. Mostly go.
We have just launched our newest and most revolutionary NREMT review product called EMT PASS™. The app is a collaboration between Limmer Creative and the former Executive Director of the National Registry, Bill Brown. Find out why you need EMT PASS™ in your preparation for the national certification exam.